The NetGalley Challenge had an impressive first week!
Just over 3,500 NetGalley members proudly shared the Book Advocate badge to declare their commitment to helping books succeed and to start receiving exclusive access to activities, resources, and prizes.
- Visit Challenge “headquarters” for updates and exclusives!
- Read our interview with Sara Grochowski, of The Hiding Spot blog. Find out which Middle Grade books you should be reading, and learn how the power of blogging also helps Sara as a bookseller.
- Sign up for our online event on August 18th! You can attend live, or receive the recording afterwards to watch at your convenience. (Update: Watch the recording!)
- Declare what makes you a #BookAdvocate (our suggestions) by posting to Twitter or Facebook. Tag @NetGalley and we’ll feature your post on our blog!
- Forward this link to your friends and colleagues who may benefit from the Challenge (including tips for writing reviews and guest posts from fellow professional readers!)
Keep an eye out for what we have in store for you next week!
Community Manager, NetGalley