Show your pride as a #BookAdvocate by taking part in the NetGalley Challenge!
You’ll get an exclusive badge to show publishers that you’re committed to helping books succeed. Throughout the next 5 weeks, we’ll provide tips focused on how to write reviews and feedback, so publishers know you’re committed to spreading the word about their great titles. We’ll also give tips for sharing your reviews with your friends/followers, and recommending books to your customers or patrons.
When is it?
August 3rd – September 4th
How do I participate?
1. Sign in (or register) to NetGalley and you’ll see a new NetGalley Challenge badge* on your Dashboard.
2. Share the badge by clicking on it, and then copy the code to share on your blog/website, Facebook, or Twitter. That’s it!
3. Bonus event! Watch our webcast for tips on leaving Feedback and Reviews.
Perks of participating:
- *The Challenge badge starts out temporary for everyone. Only members who share it become official participants of the Challenge, AND the badge remains permanently in their NetGalley account.
- You’ll have access to fun activities (such as scavenger hunts!), reviewing resources and tips, and giveaways courtesy of your favorite publishers. Click here to view all the activities and each weekly recap!
- Access our free live-event on August 18th, where Tarah Theoret, your dedicated Community Manager, will walk you through feedback basics and best practices. Plus you’ll hear from a special guest (stay tuned)!
Watch the recording here!
- And… the chance to win prizes exclusively for Challenge participants!