NetGalley is going to BookExpo America – we hope to see you there!
Every spring publishers, authors, booksellers, librarians, book bloggers, and publisher and/or book services, such as NetGalley, pilgrimage to BEA to meet those new to the industry, to see old friends, and to be part of the conversation in publishing today.
Make sure to add these events to your Conference Planner:
- Thursday, May 29, 2014, 2:00 – 2:50pm in Room 1E09:
Panel: <a “””href=”http://bea14.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=1E&CFID=35276172&CFTOKEN””” =d352589a1307b95-47730649-D2ED-6875-8CA8B1221A8F57B2″ target=”_blank”>Creating eBook Bestsellers–Marketing Tips & Tricks for Publishers & Authors
Speakers: Kelly Peterson, Erin Gorham, Nathan Maharaj, & Susan Ruszala (NetGalley President)
- Friday, May 30th 9-11am in Meeting Room 214:
Booksellers – stop by the ABA Lounge to meet with Tarah Theoret, NetGalley’s Reader Concierge
- All Conference:
Stop by the NetGalley/Firebrand booth located in the Digital Zone (booth #2257) to meet us and to pick up a button!
If you won’t be attending BEA we have created materials that you can utilize to enhance your use of NetGalley:
- Sign the Wellness Challenge Pledge for a chance to win 1 of 5 prizes on June 20th!
- Watch our recent webinar that focuses on new features available to you, what types of feedback are the most helpful from each member type, and how to leave that feedback in your account.
- Check out our Reader Checklist that includes a list of best practices when leaving feedback to publishers in NetGalley.
- Read our Recipes for Success blog series that includes tips from book bloggers, publicists, marketers, and more! And look at the profile examples and suggestions in our Before You Request section.
*Read more about the NetGalley Wellness Challenge here.
We hope to see you in New York!