NetGalley is looking for a QA Analyst / Assistant Product Manager to join our team!
NetGalley is looking to add a QA Analyst / Assistant Product Manager. Our ideal candidate is passionate about both books and technology.
The NetGalley team is virtual, but we work on an east coast schedule and many of us are based around NYC. This employee will need a home office and to be able to work effectively at home. There will be occasional travel to team meetings.
Each day of this job is likely to be different, and there is a lot of potential to contribute your ideas and make your mark, but this position is 100% hands-on.
- Investigate, document, and track product defects. Act as a liaison between account management, community management and development teams.
- Collaborate with product manager and other stakeholders to gather and refine requirements for new features.
- Coordinate and participate in regression testing prior to each release.
- Work with the product manager to establish goals and metrics to measure effectiveness of new features after release.
- Occasionally, communicate directly with users about bugs and unexpected behavior on the site.
- At least 2 years of experience in a web-based business or organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Proficiency with SQL, HTML, and XML.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), with a high aptitude for learning other software and systems.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent customer service and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Agile development is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Generous medical and dental benefits/plenty of paid vacation
- Work from your home office
- Work with a group of truly amazing and creative people
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.